New applications for enrollment to the 2019-2020 school year are now open. Please go to our Family Portal to create a Primary Guardian profile and apply for admission.
If you have any questions, please reach us at email@example.com
How to Apply
Prospective students must:
- If you have not visited Ohana previously, contact our front office to set up a site tour
- Submit an online application
- Pay a non-refundable $300 application fee
- Take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE), 8-12th grades only
**The ISEE, Independent School Entrance Exam, may be required prior to admission depending on the testing and academic portfolio you are able to provide for all other grades.
- Participate in an on-site shadowing experience
- Interview with our administration
- Submit additional requested documents
Upon completing the online application, additional requested documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed or hand-delivered to:
12805 US Highway 98E, Suite J
Inlet Beach, FL 3246182
Tuition and Fees
2019/2020 School Year
Application fee: $300
Tuition: $15,000 per year
Ohana Institute admits students in grades 2-12 of any race, age, color, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the institute. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in administration of it’s educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic administered programs.