Ohana Institute has currently filled all available positions for the 2017-2018 school year. However, we are always interested in reviewing resumes and discussing future opportunities with education candidates.
Ohana Institute is interested in interviewing innovative, flexible, open-minded teachers who have a passion for helping students explore their unique interests. We seek individuals who understand how to integrate curriculum, utilize multiple delivery models, and are focused on preparing creative 21st century learners who are able to solve whatever problems come their way. Applicants must thrive in an environment that insists on innovation in education, creating paths for students to follow their passions, and providing a solid foundation for student success.
Applicants must be:
- Experienced in the world of education
- A creative and nurturing individual
- Inventive in their ability to blend content areas together in an exciting and new way
- Foundationally strong and certified in their area of instruction
- Skilled in differentiating within learning groups
- Able to recognize and understand the needs of the whole child
- Able to collaborate effectively with other teachers, both vertically and horizontally
- Confident and disciplined in their ability to develop standards-based curriculum
Please submit your resume and letter of intent via email to Rob Walsh or via hard copy to:
Post Office Box 611487
Rosemary Beach, FL 32461